Tuesday 5 March 2013

New Maybelline Colour Show Nail Lacquers: Beauty Steal!


On a recent mad dash into Boots (awol tanning mitt disaster, no less) I spied this new nail polish collection by Maybelline. At only £2.99, and on a trusty Boots 3-for-2 offer, I considered grabbing the whole 40-strong range of almost every colour imaginable, but, alas, I had failed to pick up a basket in my haste.

Anyhow, I'll get to my point. For £2.99, this nail wear is a great budget buy. It might not last more than a few days without chipping, and it does need a good few coats to achieve the desired affect, but for it's nimble price tag I was really pleased with the results. A gel-based polish, it was nice and glossy on application, and dried reasonably quick. The range has some amazing colours, some very on trend right now, and kudos to Maybelline for the nifty Pinterest style website.

Have you tried the Maybelline Colour Show range? Tweet @PoutOutProud with your reviews/pics, and let me know your favourite shade xx

You might also be interested in:

No comments:

Post a Comment