Wednesday 13 March 2013

New Hair Colour! From Blonde to Brunette

If you've followed this blog for a while then you may know that I'm a blonde (sometimes not solely in appearance..."Grandma has gone to JAPAN? Oh... she's in Torquay")

Before

Well not any more! I decided it was time for an image overhaul, so after four hours at my favourite hairdressers, I am now officially a brunette with gradual fade to slightly ombré ends. What do you think?

After

I love a good change, as you can totally change up your make-up palette too. I opted for a darker brow, stronger blush (NARS Orgasm) and a popping pink lip lacquer (Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar) to revamp my usual style.
What are your top make-up tips for a brunette hair style? Let me know on Twitter, Facebook or by commenting below! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment