Friday 22 March 2013

BlanX White Shock New Whitening Toothpaste with LED light


Easily pleased perhaps, but how cool is this?  A screw on LED light for your toothpaste vessel, who would have thought it?! I've been trialling this nifty little contraption for one week so far, and I'm rather pleased with the results. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blinding people in the street with my pearly whites, but my teeth do look slightly brighter.


My teeth felt lovely, fresh and clean after use. For £7.49 it's worth a try, even just to satisfy the inner geek. Who doesn't love a sci-fi blue hue when brushing those tushy pegs!?

Hottest Beauty Reviews
Get all the best beauty news! Follow @poutoutproud on Twitter and Like Pout Out Proud on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I too, am overly impressed by the LED light!!

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the LED light help brighten your teeth? I haven’t tried any LED products and right now I’m sticking to my Stella white strips. :)

    ReplyDelete