Thursday 22 November 2012

Shine On: How to Get Seriously Glossy Locks


Oohhh, ahhh, shiny.

Yes ladies and metrosexual gents, your eyes do not deceive you. There is a brand new Aussie range available! Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, £5.99 each, available from Boots is for 'dull, tired hair, begging to shine.' Seeing as though I've abused my hair over the years in every which way possible (I'm so much more caring now, your beauty-honour!) and I've got lashings of shine-minimising blonde tones, I knew this was definitely one for me to try.

As always, five out of five for the sumptuous smell. It lathered brilliantly and my hair felt thoroughly cleansed after washing.

Before blow drying, I used Catwalk by TIGI's Sleek Mystique Straight Collection Blow Out Balm, £10.60, available from FeelUnique.Com (delivery inclusive in price) which protects hair from heat and adds an extra glossy shine, without weighing down fine hair. You only need to apply a pea-shaped amount to damp hair, but remember to work it across the palms of your hands first to avoid a heavy build up in one area. Again, this product smells totally fabulous, dreamy wafts of honeysuckle and dragon fruit all day long.

After blow-drying, my hair really had visibly improved in terms of shine. It looked healthy and glossy. Very impressed! A cautionary note... designer sunglasses may be required if these products are over-used.

No comments:

Post a Comment