Thursday 22 November 2012

Banish Dull Wintery Skin


There's nothing worse than dry, dull, wintery skin. And it's so easy to forget that those little skin cells need some TLC when they're permanently covered by layers of chunky knits or woolly tights. I must admit, I'm a repeat offender when it comes to winter-skin neglect. I often ponder about the potential train-wreck which would ensue should an unintended night of passion arise... Anyhow, I digress.

My luxury winter splurges are Champneys Spa Indulgence Distant Shores Body Butter and Scrub, £10 each, available from Champneys.com The exfoliating scrub banishes old, tatty skin and leaves you super soft and rejuvenated. It also contains grapefruit, lemon and orange peel oils which naturally boost the skin's appearance.

The Body Butter is wonderfully rich, perfect for a good dose of rehydration. But my fave thing about this pampering duo is the smell. Mangoes and citrus, a tropical holiday delight on the coldest of British evenings. Brrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment