Wednesday 14 November 2012

Have Yourself a Very Glitzy Christmas!




I know, I know, we're not even in December yet. But the sudden wave of festive spirit (namely the John Lewis ad, which I must have watched and then re-watched every day since its release) has got me feeling wonderfully festive.

And then there's all the talk of Christmas parties. The black-tie work do, the informal house party, the meal between old friends. Yep, now is the time to do some fabulously festive beauty prep.

Which is why I purchased these Christmassy delights by Barry M, with more magical sparkle than you can shake a stick at. Last year I opted an overtly seasonal Red glitter, this year I've plucked for Aqua and Magenta. Simply paint a layer of the glitter paint over a base colour of nail varnish (I'd recommend Barry M's Nail Paint in turquoise for the Aqua, and pink for the Magenta.)

Sparkle up your talons as you deem fit; whether just one statement nail on each hand, the tips, or the full blown set.

Pssst! There's also a fabulous black and gold shade 'Gold Mine' which is bang on the current Baroque fashion trend. I love it!

All Barry M Nail Paints are available from Barry M for £2.99

1 comment: