Wednesday 14 November 2012

De-Frizz & Shine: Mark Hill's Glam Goddess


Mark Hill's Glam Goddess De-Frizz Shine Serum, £6.49 for 50ml, available from Boots (where there's also a 2-for £7.50 on Mark Hill's range... oh hello there happy beauty blogger!) 

Winter is well and truly underway, which means it's frightfully nippy. It also means it is time to take those extra hair care measures to make sure your mane stays healthy, full and glossy. 

I'm already a fan of Mark Hill's hair products, despite the fact that I'm relatively new to them. Ever the shallow beauty magpie, I was enticed by the trendy packaging and the reasonable price tag (I'm a regular user of the rather pricey MoroccanOil, at £12.95 for 25ml) so as a cheaper alternative, I thought it was definitely worth a try. 

Overall, I was really pleased with this product. I have a number of friends who find the intensive de-frizz oils (such as MorrocanOil) too heavy for their hair, especially on a regular basis. If you're in a similar beauty boat, then give this product a try. It is light, smells lush and does leave hair visibly smoother. Just squirt a pea-sized amount into your palm, spread it across both of your hands, then work through damp hair (avoiding the roots). 

Dry as normal, you glamourous little arctic foxes!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and I nominated you for the Leibster award! Find out more here http://expatmake-upaddict.blogspot.com/2012/11/leibster-award.html
    Keep up the fabulous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete