Monday 10 June 2013

Smouldering Dusky Pink Shadow (Urban Decay Naked Palette)

Always a shadow fiend, I bought the Urban Decay Naked Palette, £36 recently, and it is amazing. The colour palette amazingly versatile, a collection of staple shadows which should be in every make-up bag.

Here's a look I created using Sin (a light shimmery pink), Toasted (satin pink) and Hustle (deep purple)

Such a good colour combination for green eyes!

To create a subtle smouldering look applied Hustle on the outer edge of the eyelid and below the lower lash line using a narrow shadow brush. I used a Toasted on the mid section of the eyelid, with Sin acting as a highligher in the inner corner and below the brow.
I used a clean, soft shadow brush in circular motions to create a gorgeous smokey finish. 

Want to see a particular make-up look? Tweet @poutoutproud and let me know, I'd love to hear your suggestions xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment