Wednesday 26 June 2013

Glam Glow Super Mud Clearing Treatment: Review


The ultimate swoony-crooner, Mr Bublé, shared his metrosexual side with the world earlier this month (via twitter, naturally) as he donned a face full of mud. Show me a guy who doesn't love a face mask, and I'll show you a fibber.

The legendary Bublé was in fact lathered in GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment, £44.99 for 30ml, which claims to detoxify, de-clog, smooth, plump and fight breakouts, discolouration, black and white heads, razor bumps and in-grown hairs... A miracle worker, no less? So I ordered a few samples - try before you buy is quite handy when you're shelling out to the tune of 45 pounds - to see if the product matched the hype. 

The mask is really runny in consistency, more of a watery than a traditional clay mask. and contains the odd little bit of sediment. It dries really fast on the skin, approx 5 mins, and as it dries it pulls out 'congestion' (read: hideous blackheads) from pores. As you can see in the below image, the dark little circles which are populated across the bridge of my nose are where the mask worked its magic on my problem zone. 


After removing the mask, my skin did feel amazing and the dreaded blackheads looked less noticeable than before. Overall my skin felt nourished and soft, with a glowing finish as claimed. I've only used two samples, so I can't say how this product works over long term, but the instant results were really good. A hefty price tag, but a great treatment for troubled skin. 

What's your favourite skin care treatment? Let me know by commenting below, tweeting @PoutOutProud or commenting on the Pout Out Proud Facebook page. xx

Like this? Read this:

No comments:

Post a Comment