Tuesday 11 June 2013

New fringe, new make-up look!

 New bangs! As you may know, I change my hair almost as often as my bed linen, and I've just had a new blunt fringe put in for summer (it sits well with the 'Bans, my dears) 

I've got rather small eyes, so I have to ramp up the eye make-up so my little peepers can compete with my new mahoosive fringe. Here's a look I went for when I first had it cut in:
I mainly used the Urban Decay Naked Palette, £36 (such a good investment!) using the deep brown of Darkhorse on the outer edge of the eye, the golden shade of Halfbaked across the lid, with the smouldering black of Creep for extra depth along the lash line and outer edge. I used MAC Cosmetics shadow in Nylon around the tear duct area as a highlight. 


Want to see a particular make-up look? Tweet @poutoutproud and let me know, I'd love to hear your suggestions xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment