Wednesday 12 June 2013

Pop it while it's hot: Clinique Runway Coral Long Last Lipstick

Clinique Runway Coral Long Last Lipstick

Oh yes, I have finally found my lip shade of choice for summer 2013, and it's Runway Coral Long Last Lipstick by Clinique, £16.50.  So fruity and fresh, I love the soft brightness of a good coral lippy.

It's the perfect colour for sunny festivals (see my recent venture to Parklife in Manchester below) as it's really vibrant yet moisturising and long-lasting on the lip. I cannot get enough of this one! 
Clinique Runway Coral Long Last Lipstick

To complete the festival look, I liberally spritzed TIGI salt spray in the locks, used Laura Mercier Illuminating tinted moisturizer on my skin for a brightening glow, with an added touch of bronze thanks to He-Shi Express Liquid Tan on the pins!

What's your favourite festival look? Let me know by commenting below or tweeting @PoutOutProud xx

No comments:

Post a Comment