Thursday 9 May 2013

Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks in Mint Snow and Seashell for Pretty Peepers

Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks in Mint Snow and Seashell, £20.50 each

I love the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks. I seem to live my life dashing here, there and everywhere, and I know I can pop these compact little sticks in my bag without even the slightest fear of shadow crumble. Mint Snow and Seashell are new editions for Spring/Summer 2013 collection, and they are just SO pretty. 

The subtle, glistening blue hue of Mint Snow blends gorgeously with the pearly white Seashell. I focused Seashell in the tear duct area and the mid-section of the lid, gradually blending into The Mint Snow - with maximum intensity at the outer edge of the eyelid. 


Using an angled brush, take the Mint Snow round the outer edge of the eye and half way underneath the waterline.

Add a touch of highlighter to the tear duct area to really open up the eye. I used MAC Cosmetics Shadow in Nylon


Complete the look with a fine line of turquoise liquid liner on the lashline and waterline (I used Eye Perfect semi-permanent eyeliner), with a few coats of thick black mascara (They're Real by Benefit). To compliment the shimmering pearly-blue look, I used soft pink and coral tones on the cheeks (Dandelion and Sugarbomb by Benefit) and wore a dewy light pink on the lips (112 Fantasque by Chanel)  


No comments:

Post a Comment