Wednesday 1 May 2013

NARS Cosmetics Summer Color Collection 2013

NARS Cosmetics Summer 2013 Collection (a few key pieces from the range)
NARS cosmetics have launched their eye-popping new range for summer 2013, and I'm totally bowled over. It's bright, it's bold, I love it. They've stayed true to their core brand values, no frills necessary, just punchy, daring, high quality products.  

Who said colour blocking was just for a killer outfit? NARS have released this 'fashion forward' palette with canary yellow (Dandelion) and chalky purple (African Violet) shades. I dampen my shadow brush before application to maximise the intensity of these shades. Wear it fierce, or don't wear it at all. 

This amazing shade is summer 2013 in a few strokes. NARS have managed to strike trend-gold with this hyper-bright orange tang of varnish, as orange is going to be HUGE as the weather warms. I 100% love it... a gorgeous statement for the talons.

Of the three pieces I have chosen to review, my shock winner is the NARS Multi-Use Stick in Puerto Vallerto. I really did underestimate how much I would like this stick. The sweet tangerine shade looks as though it will be too dark to suit fairer skin tones, but it blends in perfectly due to the light, creamy consistency. I had to swatch on my dear friend Anna's cheeks to show just how much of a beautiful warmth it adds. A sun-kissed, sheer and sexy look. 


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment