Wednesday 11 December 2013

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick

I think I am in love. It may be a rather reckless love affair, but aren't they always the best?

I love Tom Ford foundation as a rule, and their Traceless Foundation Stick is no exception. Beautifully packaged, compact with effortless sophistication, this product looks as expensive as the price tag that accompanies it. It's a luxury number, that's for sure. 

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick, fawn,  

To apply, twist off the ever-so-beautiful cap and twist the stick up by a milimetre. Don't twist too far, or else you'll end up with a messy foundation stick after applying. 
You can either use the stick straight on the face, focusing on problem areas, like I did (pictured below) or use a foundation brush - I wouldn't recommend this though as it causes unnecessary wastage. I used my fingertips to blend in the foundation, as the warmth helps to melt the foundation for a perfectly blended finish.


The finish is absolutely beautiful. Perfectly flawless and silky soft, it does all the jobs of a great foundation without looking like foundation. Definitely one for those extra special occasions. 

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation Stick, fawn,

What is your favourite foundation? Let me know by commenting below, tweeting @poutoutproud, or writing on the Pout Out Proud Facebook page. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment