Sunday 14 April 2013

Illamasqua Speckled Nail Polish in Fragile and Freckle Review

Calling all cool hunters, Illamasqua is the one to watch. A cult make-up brand with an innovative and daring art team behind it, their products have a bold, core strand of self-expression. Seriously creative, seriously fabulous, seriously cool. Take a look at their collections page, a fusion of breath-taking make-up techniques and show-stopping theatrics. Amaze. I'll be keeping an eye on their future work for sure. 

As part of the I'MPERFECTION range, designed to 'highlight the features other brands want you to cover up', Illamasqua has launched Speckled Nails varnish. 


I tried out Fragile (a delightful duck-egg blue) and Freckle (a subtle warm toffee) from the range, and I loved the finished look. Fragile is really beautiful and eye-catching, perfect for the warmer months. Freckle is perfect for those who want a more natural, nude finish with a twist. 


I was also really impressed with the durability of the varnish. It lasted much longer than any non-cure varnish I've used previously, a pure joy for us busy girls!  

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment