Wednesday 17 April 2013

Skin Saviours: Australian Bodycare Face Cream and Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Australian Bodycare Teatree Oil Balancing Face Cream, £11.05, Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, £7.99

Cleanse, tone, moisturise, hang upside down from the tree of life... there is literally no escaping the odd troublesome breakout. From the humble pimple to a smattering of unsightly blackheads, they are always waiting to pop up as we least expect.

To combat outbreaks, I rely on a face cream by Australian Bodycare after my cleanse and tone regime. It's thick without being greasy, and the tea-tree is amazing for soothing and repairing skin. I often find that I'll have a break out because my skin is dry from the weather, contrary to the popular belief that all spots are caused by oily skin, so this rich moisturiser really works for me. 

For the dreaded T-Zone (Why does this have to exist? Why?) I opt for Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for an occasional de-clutter. Never try and dig out a black head before it is ready as this will leave you with nasty open pores. If you can't resist the squeeze (guilty, your beauty honour) then wait until they are clearly raised to the surface, so quite dark in colour, and gently apply pressure on either side. 

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment