Sunday 21 April 2013

Quite Possibly The Best Shower Gel Ever...Original Source Coconut


I'm not normally one to rave about shower gels. In fact, I'm usually so underwhelmed by the fads of patchouli-jasmine-herbiscous shower 'foams', that I'd rather opt for the fragrance-free mild exfoliants instead. 

But as you may or may not know, I TOTALLY LOVE COCONUT. I'm nuts for it ('scuse the terrible pun) so I had to try this new edition by Original Source. It smells SO amazing that I now look forward to using it in the shower. What's more, it didn't dry out my skin at all. Afterwards I liberally applied coconut body butter by The Body Shop, and I got great compliments for the rest of the day. A shop assistant even asked what product I'd used. Coconut heaven! 

I occasionally have little outbreaks of psoriasis on my elbows, so I stay away from any moisturisers or shower gels with a fruit base. The citric acids can irritate skin conditions - the same goes for eczema - so avoid the fruity ones if you're prone. Nut based products like this one (along with brazil, vanilla, shea) have a much more soothing quality.

Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. I really love the Original Source Lime shower gel, it's my absolute favorite of all time, and probably the only shower gel that I'd ever rave about too!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete