Tuesday 5 November 2013

Little Mix 'Move' Music Video Makeup Looks

The Little Mix girls are fast becoming my go-to beauty inspirations. I love the looks in their new music video 'Move'. 

Little Mix 'Move' Music Video Makeup Looks
Bright bold lips

I love Jesy's sultry look of darker outlined golden-red pout with smouldering bronze eyes, but my favourite is definitely Jade's fuchsia popping lips with perfect heavy-winged liner. She looks amazing. Saying that, I also can't wait to try a glossy purple lip colour à la Perrie.

Little Mix 'Move' Music Video Makeup Looks
Gorgeous nude lips

Perfectly flawless complexions, amazing contouring and soft nude lips - this section of the video has really inspired me to strip back my make up look every now and again. Perrie's cheeks look super defined, and I've got serious envy for the creamy nude colour on Jesy's lips. 

Which is your favourite Little Mix beauty look from the video? Let me know by commenting below or on the official Pout Out Proud Facebook or Twitter! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment