Sunday 27 October 2013

Hair Therapy: Ojon Damage Reverse Review

Ojon, Damage Reverse, shampoo, conditioner, restorative, oils, integral, Review,


I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for just over two weeks, and I'm so impressed with the results. For those of you who don't know, my hair is in a state of permanent distress. Years of golden blonde highlights have left it lacklustre and damaged.

This treatment is brilliant. My hair is noticeably glossier and smoother, you can see the difference. It may be a pricey treatment, but if your hair is in a bad way it's you only need the teeniest amount of the Rare Blend Oil to transform unmanageable locks - it's a great one for taming medium/thick hair.

What are your hair care heroes? Let me know by tweeting @PoutOutProud or commenting below! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment