Wednesday 9 October 2013

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator Review

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator Review

I've never used an epilator before - yes, I'm a cowardy custard - but I've had more and more people singing their praises to me. And with a mounting monthly waxing bill, it's a bit of a no-brainer to give this plucking equivalent a whirl. 
I was SO impressed. This epilator is cordless, works in the shower, has a handy little light and is just about as easy as can be. Lots of tiny little tweezers whip round to remove all those pesky little hairs.

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator Review

This exfoliator comes with five different attachments. I used the high frequency massage attachment (pictured above) on my legs, and the exfoliation results were fantastic. Seriously smooth, hair-free legs. 

I have sensitive underarms, so much so that if I shave before the hair has regrown enough I end up with sore red patches - ouch! But I swapped the head attachment for one of the narrower ones (less plucking in one go, phew) and braced myself for the underarm terror. Not bad at all. The close-grip technology worked on hairs just a few millimetres long, and the lower grade setting meant the plucking pain was very bearable. No red patches, quick and easy. 

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator Review
The different heads are really easy to swap over

I haven't quite mustered up enough courage for the hair downstairs, but I was so impressed with the leg and underarm results. I've already saved a huge chunk in waxing costs, and it's a lot more convenient. Double win! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment