Friday 5 July 2013

Hair Repair: Redken Extreme Review

After years of dying my hair every shade of blonde under the sun - heck, even a splash of pink here and there - my hair has finally given out on me. I thought I was invincible, but no. The glory days are over. Now no dressing table of mine is complete without at least a gazillion stands of freshly-malted hair... SO attractive.


Not one to admit defeat, (I've been growing my hair for quite some time, and I'll be damned if I'm giving in now) I've got my locks under serious TLC management. I've been using Redken Extreme range as part of my hair care routine for the last two weeks - shampoo, conditioner, CAT and anti-snap - and my hair has already visibly improved.


I use the Redken Extreme CAT Protein Reconstructing Treatment (£14.30) spray every few washes, spritzing to damp hair after shampooing and leaving for 5 minutes, before rinsing and conditioning. The spray contains ceramide and protein to rebuild hair strength, without adding excess weight (so no lank greasiness, phew!) 

My standout product from the range is the Redken Extreme Anti-Snap (£14.30), which I use after every wash. It acts as a great de-tangler, restores that much needed hair strength, and contains heat protection too. I was very impressed by how soft my hair felt after just one use, and there was no stickiness as a result of the extra product. 

*Psst! Damaged hair? SEE POUT OUT PROUD'S JOHN FRIEDA FULL REPAIR GIVEAWAY - Starts Monday 8th July on our Facebook page*

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, i really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing your experience, about my experience, i am using Redken Extreme Strength Builder for years and it is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete