Tuesday 15 January 2013

Benefit Face Powder in Sugarbomb: My No.1 Daytime Blush


Benefit Face Powder in Sugarbomb, £23.50, available from Benefitcosmetics.co.uk

Gorgeously soft and warming, this blush adds a beautifully subtle glow to the cheeks. It's really complimenting to both pale and medium complexions, and would make a great shimmering highlighter for darker skin tones.

The palette balance of golden bronzes and pinks (rose, shimmering pink, soft plum, sumptuous peach) means that you don't end up with a harsh block of blush, so no Coco the Clown in sight (phew!) 

I sweep the blush over the apples of my cheeks everyday for a 'natural' radiance, perfect for creating glowing, healthy skin. A look of natural perfection. I also like to use it as a base to soften a stronger blush for nights out, applying a sweep of NARS blush in Orgasm across my cheek bones for an extra oomph. 


Top marks from me! Sugarbomb Face Powder is a make-up bag must for everyday gorgeousness.
Get all the hottest beauty tips: subscribe to Pout Out Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment