Friday 19 September 2014

My Burberry by Burberry

I have finally found my signature scent for the Fall season.

Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss for Burberry
For as long as I can remember, I have longed for a Burberry trench coat. A timeless classic, it is as quintessentially British as the glossy red telephone box. Their new signature scent, My Burberry, encapsulates all of those wonderful qualities. It’s stylish, unique, and alluring in the most intricate fashion.

A floral scent, designed to ‘capture the fragrance of a London garden after the rain’, it is complex and subtle enough to be far away from some of the overly-sweet floral perfumes available on the market. Iconic rose, sweet-pea and geranium leaf. This really is a classy little number.
my burberry
My Burberry by Burberry, 90 GBP for 90ml

I never would buy a perfume for its packaging, but you have to give it to Burberry – they sure know how to make things look good. Simple and classic, the bottle is a testimony to British style, just like the trench coat that inspired its design. You can even have it monogrammed for free if you buy online, it's a really good gift option. 

What's your signature scent this Fall? Comment below xx

No comments:

Post a Comment